Practice Sessions at the Track
Track Membership Packages
Unlimited single driver Open Practice for the season (April to October).
$500 before March 31, $600 thereafter
Combo Membership (available until March 31):
4-Cycle Combo – Set of Vega Blue Tires and ½ Case AMS Oil (4T/5W) – $825
2-Cycle Combo – Set of Levanto Tires and 3 Bottles of Motul 2T – $825
Trailers and Kart Garage
$100/month, $600/season, $1,000/year
Extended Kart Trailer Parking (up to 20′):
$40/week, $80/month, $480/season and $800/year
Extended Kart Trailer Parking (over 20′):
$60/week, $120/month, $720/season and $1,200/year
Seasonal rates are from April to October. Annual rates are from December to November. Trailer Parking includes in-and-out privileges and a Pit Box Reservation. Trailer parking on Race Weekends (Friday to Sunday) is included with Event Registration.
** TRAILERS AND CONTENTS AND CONTENTS OF KART GARAGES ARE NOT INSURED AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND DUE TO ANY REASON **
Open Practice is available on the Full Track as well the South Track, and occasionally the North Track. However, Full Track practice sessions cannot be made available all the time as the track is shared with Public Karting and other events. Practice on the Full Track is never guaranteed.
Having said that, we open Full Track when we can, but since we cannot predict when this will happen we have found that drivers often miss their chance at Full Track practice when it becomes available. As a result, except for Long Weekends, we will open the Full Track for practice at the top of every hour for 15 minutes. Drivers that want to practice on the Full Track are expected to be on grid and ready to go so that they don’t miss the opportunity.
Note also that:
- During July and August the track is open 7 days a week. From April until June and again starting in September the track is open Friday to Sundays. We sometimes open other days but this is not guaranteed – call in advance.
- Practice is available when the track is open except on days when the track is booked for private Motorsport events (like Drift Jam, Minibike Practice, MiniSBK races, etc.). See our Event Calendar for details.
- In the spring or fall, if the track is closed for practice on the Saturday before a race, we will open the track for practice one day during the week before the race.
- In our experience Full Track availability is really only an issue on Saturdays in July and August, between noon and 4pm.
- Practice for MRFKC is not included in the Practice Pass.
- Practice is not available on the following dates:
- TKC and MRFKC Race Days
- April 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 and 30
- May 1, 7, 8, 9 and 21
- June 5, 19, 20 and 26
- July 16
- August 13, 24, 25 and 26
- September 10
- October 2, 8, 9, 15, 17, 22, 23 and 24
We hope that this Practice Policy is transparent, we welcome your suggestions and input and we reserve the right to make changes without notice.